- Category: Web
- Client: GIZ – Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GiZ) GmbH
- Date: 2014 - 2016
- URL: vet.al
VET MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM PORTAL (VET & VTC)
The scope of this project was to build a Management Information System (MIS) platform that would facilitate the data entry process of Vocational Education schools as well as Vocational Training Centers data in Albania, and that could also provide the MoE (Ministry of Education) and MoSWY (Ministry of Social Works and Youth) with aggregated reports. The project was implemented under the framework of “Support for the implementation of Albania’s National Education Strategy with special focus on Pre-University VET” project.
Main beneficiaries of the project: Ministry of Education (MoE) in Albania, Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth (MoSWY) in Albania, VET Scools and VTCs and prospective Vocational education students in Albania, etc.
IDRA DiGIS designed the complete MIS platform including:
- Database design for the data required from VET schools and VTCs. The data sections included General School Information, Teachers, Student Attendance, Laboratories, Investments/Collaborations/Contributions, and Alumni and Employment.
- Web interface for inputting the data.
- Web interface for accessing the data and reports.
- Modular back-end system that manages the data, users, and documents.
- VET Portal Website development.