- Category: Consulting
- Client: Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development - Albania
- Date: 2020 - 2021
Management Information System (MIS) for Agriculture Fuel in Albania
MOARD – Albania, as part of the project to create and put in function a supportive scheme for agriculture fuel without taxes for farmers, required preparation of a solution for a management information system (MIS) that would operate this scheme. Agriculture Fuel MIS will be the main tool to be used by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development for:
- Management of all farmer applications.
- Management of fuel card distribution to qualified farmers.
- Fuel distribution and monitoring.
- Field Monitoring and auditing of farmers who have received untaxed gasoline.
IDRA DiGIS conceptualized the system and prepared complete Systems Requirements Specifications (SRS) for the MIS. SRS included:
- MIS User profiles
- User stories for all the features of the system
- Farmers Application data collection tool for e-Albania
- Database structure/design
- Developing all Algorithms for all calculations of the MIS
- Mobile app concepts and user stories
- Training the users of the system